Your Facebook feed is going to be filled with mom's and dad's posting pictures of their kids heading back to school this week in Tampa... How can you get the best picture? Read this!
I found this article on how to take some great Back To School pics this week... Here are a few tips to help.
- Get down on their level - like you want to be at eye level. Your camera or your cellphone just above their eyes.
- Don't just say "Smile" tell them to say something funny that will make them laugh like "Cadillac Jack is Fuzzy"
- Look for light that hits their face or turn on the flash - even outside
- Try doing something different like jumping up and down or waving goodbye while walking into school
- If they are crying...take the pic anyway, because it will be so precious
Most importantly, have fun and post post post!!!!
Read more HERE