Bradenton Area River Regatta
One GIANT Splash of FREE Family Fun!
The Bradenton Area River Regatta has it all—Speed, Stars, Showmanship—in a FREE family spectacle that will have you holding your breath through every heart pounding moment. As Manatee County’s largest spectator event, the action is riveting, the thrills nonstop as world-class performers on and off the river showcase their awe-gasping athleticism and see-it-to-believe-it championship skills.
Fueling the energy and excitement are the fastest inland boats on water—Powerboat Superleague Racing at speeds over 120/mph…and the most electrifying and agile jets skiers in the world—Hydro-Xross Racing…both spewing edge-of-your-seat drama all day long.
If it’s music that rocks your boat, we guarantee to ignite the inner dance within you with headline artists ZBTB, the nation’s #1 Zac Brown Tribute Band and Nashville Yacht Club Band starring Cody Below from NBC’s “The Voice.” Plus, see the jaw-dropping stunts of extreme sports superstars XPOGO and BMX rider Chris Clark along with the Frisbee® flying, trick-dog antics of Disc Connected K9’s, kool kids zones, a 5-K run and food that will satisfy appetites large and small.
And, the after dark delights are spectacular, too, as the pyro artistry of the nation’s “First Family of Fireworks,” Zambelli Internationale, illuminates the skies to end the day in one rousing blast of kaleidoscopic beauty.
The all FREE, third annual Bradenton Area River Regatta, Saturday, February 4, 2017. Be there!
Family Fun Zones
10:00 a.m. – 6:45 p.m.
Bradenton & Palmetto
Lots of Kool Things and Capers and for All the Kids!
Regatta’s Family Fun Zones, in Bradenton and Palmetto, give tykes, teens and parents too…an all-day docket full of great giveaways and old-fashioned fun activities destined to dazzle their day.
Enjoy an interactive sea life conservation area from the South Florida Museum, colorful fun at the Art Center Manatee, interactive Wii games with the Early Learning Coalition Mobile Outreach Resource Vehicle, 9-hole put-put area, Frisbee® Dogs, BMX stunt shows, Preventive Crime Unit and friendly canine at the Manatee County Sheriff’s Office tent and an interactive pitching machine and corn hole at the Pittsburgh Pirates/Bradenton Marauders tent…and more!
With such an assortment, enjoying family and fun has never been easier and more positively entertaining.
BRADENTON FAMILY FUN ZONE ACTIVITIES
• South Florida Museum
– Kids activity and sea life conservation promotion
– Snooty (the Manatee) scientific and hands on activities
• Bradenton Herald
– Bradenton.com River Regatta Coloring & Design Contest Winners display and coloring activity
• Art Center Manatee
– Fun, Family art activity located at the art center
• IMG Academy
– Interactive sports activities
• Face Painters
PALMETTO FAMILY FUN ZONE ACTIVITIES
• Early Learning Coalition Mobile Outreach Resource Vehicle
– Interactive Wii games & ELC outreach
• Little Anglers Fishing Tournament
– Fishing Poles and tackle will be provided and The De Soto Queen and Princess will be on hand to pass out awards.
• YMCA – Family Fun Activities
– Interactive soccer obstacle course
• Manatee County Sheriff’s Office
– Preventive Crime Unit and friendly canine dog
• Pittsburgh Pirates/Marauders
– Interactive pitching machine and corn hole
• Face Painters